Manage episode 275215834 series 2427914
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的Leo Dion, Principal CEO and Swift Developer at BrightDigit, Leo Dion, Principal CEO, and Swift Developer at BrightDigit — 版权由出版商所拥有，而不是Player FM，音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新，或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。
- Bas Broek
- GitHub @BasThomas
- Twitter @basthomas
- Contravariance - a Podcast by Bas Broek and Benedikt Terhechte
- Goodbye Swift Weekly by Bas Broek
- Swift Weekly maintained by Kristaps Grinbergs
- Episode 48 - Alternative Backends with Kristaps Grinbergs
- Contravariance Episode 313 - Bas leaves XING
- Contravariance Episode 314 - iPhone 12 & Apple Silicon
- Writing better APIs - Bas Broek - Do iOS 2018
- Leo's AWESOME AWESOME README Guide
- Jazzy by Realm
- SourceDocs by Eneko Alonso
- Dash by Kapeli
- Made to Stick by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
If you want your app to succeed, there's never been a better time to read up on App Store Optimization and Appfigures provides that for you.
- Check out their great articles and guides on app store optimization
- Brand new teardowns of specific apps, like Spotify for instance or indie apps like Fotmob.
- New competitor's report in the Appfigures dashboard where you are able to view competitor downloads, build performance benchmarks, and see the new trends as they happen. Check it out here.
- Check out more of their resources at appfigures.com/resources.
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
I will be speaking at NSSpain 2020...
Nov 17 - 20, 2020
- One of the most known conferences about Apple platforms development is going remote this year!
- NSSpain 2020 is an online, continuous 36 hours conference, carefully crafted by the community for the community.
- Guests of the show Paul Hudson and Donny Wals will be speaking as well as others
Also speaking at...
Apple Event Stuff
- iPhone 12 Upgrades
- Apple Watch Series 6
- HomePod mini
- What are some challenges with documentation?
- How to keep documentation updated
- How to make documentation innovative and clear
- Building documentation for open-source projects
- Ways to consume documentation
- Avoiding jargon in your documentation
- How to be thorough
Documentation Process and Tooling
- Automating documentation via CI
- Keeping tests, docs, and code in sync
- Jazzy vs SourceDocs
- Testing Your documentation
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Instagram - @brightdigit
Patreon - empowerappshow
CreditsMusic from https://filmmusic.io
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)