Manage episode 274789849 series 2804772
This week, Charli and Bethany discuss 2020 social media trends.
Then Charli interviews Brandi Bernoskie, CEO at Alchemy+Aim and North Star Sites, Speaker, Storybrand Guide, Fix This Next Certified Coach, Writer and Creator.
Brandi is a digital strategist, website developer, and founder of Alchemy + Aim, a company that helps entrepreneurs and business owners elevate their online presence and enhance their digital experience. Her academic background in theatre, philosophy and physics was the perfect foundation for launching her business, where she’s worked with Brené Brown, Laverne Cox, Ali Brown, Judy Smith, and other notable thought leaders since 2013. She is an advocate for using technology in ways that humanize, connect and serve people as well as for asking deeper philosophical questions and teaching others to think more broadly about impact when they create.
Personal Social Media Handles:
- Instagram (@brandibernoskie) - https://www.instagram.com/brandibernoskie/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandibernoskie/
Business Social Media Handles:
- Instagram (@alchemyandaim) - https://www.instagram.com/alchemyandaim/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BrandiBernoskieLLC
Resources and Links:
- Get the digital edition
- Sign up for Empowering Pumps & Equipment newsletter.
- Nominate an Industry Person of the Week.
- Person of the Week - Rebecca Peters
- Empowering Women 2020 On-Demand Registration
- Empowering Pump Meet Up: Tuesday, October 27, 2 pm CST
- Empowering Women Meet Up: Wednesday, October 21, 4:30 pm CST
- Where mechanical seals meet pumps: What is the next generation?
- Taking a Deeper Look at Compression Packing and Sealing Solutions