Manage episode 293234450 series 2928599
What I love about my conversation with today’s guest is his knack and ability for jumping in, trying things, being open for the possibilities.
I think that’s an incredibly important facilitator skill and he demonstrates it, not only with the way he runs his business and facilitates workshops, but his life as well!
My guest today is Jimbo Clark from Innogreat.
In this conversation, Jim also shares how he got started in facilitation and pretty much self-funded his experience, how he facilitates mindset change and really values connection over content in his workshops. Probably
As you’ll hear, Jimbo’s goal is to be a catalyst of creative change, to support those he comes in contact with, to become who they need to be, to answer the burning questions of their lives.
Psst…Jimbo is sharing TWO amazing offers for First Time Facilitator listeners - yeaaah!
20% off Upgrade your B❒X: The Hybrid Experience
This session combines:
a) what we've learned from running hundreds of face to face B❒X sessions, and
b) what we learned in the last 18 months running more than 100 virtual sessions
into a bundled hybrid product that kicks box.
Jimbo is offering 20% off the already discounted pre-release price
How to claim? Navigate to: https://box.innogreat.com/upgrade-your-box/
Use coupon code: upgradel2
If you can't attend a session, Jimbo is also happy to provide 50% off his book, which is also available here.
Coupon Code: boxbook50
In this episode you will learn how to:
- Create shifts in our own mindset
- Create connections between content and participants
- Jump in and be okay with learning as you go!
- Start building your brand and business, paying attention to what clients actually want
Love the podcast?
- Join our free facilitator community on Facebook called The Flipchart
- Support the host's ideation addiction, buy Leanne a coffee!
- Check out Leanne Hughes' corporate work at leannehughes.com
- Connect with Leanne Hughes on LinkedIn
- Follow Leanne on Instagram
It shouldn't take you 2 days to design a 2 hour workshop.
Dramatically reduce the time it takes to design your workshops using Leanne Hughes’ 2-Hour Workshop Blueprint.
Register today and gain back your hours!