Green Connections Radio - Innovative Women on Energy, Sustainability, Climate, Careers, Leadership
Why Paris Accord Can Create US Jobs - Tracy Raczek, Frmr UN Climate Advisor
Manage episode 282908532 series 1017395
"I truly, truly think that the green economy is an opportunity...When you look at greening infrastructure...truly transitioning our entire economy, you have incredible job opportunity...(including) for our business to be thinking ahead." Tracy Raczek on Green Connections Radio podcast
A mere hours after being sworn in as president, President Joe Biden immediately rejoined the Paris Climate Accord with the stroke of his pen. Tracy Raczek, former Climate Advisor to the UN Secretary General, believes signing the Accord can be a job-creator in the U.S.
Listen to Tracy explain why and much more in this fascinating interview on Green Connections Radio podcast with host Joan Michelson.
- You'll hear:
- Why the UN Paris Accord can create U.S. jobs.
- What the U.S. needs to do to make the Paris Accord work.
- The critical role of transparency and disclosures.
- Why women play a critical role in the success of climate change mitigation.
- Insightful career advice
"There's always a million things you can do, so you've just got to figure out the alignment between your skills and...your big goal way up ahead." Tracy Raczek on Green Connections Radio.
You might also like:
- Rachel Kyte, former head of the UN's Sustainable Energy for All program
- Heidi Binko, Founder/CEO of Just Transition Fund, retraining coal workers for a clean energy economy
- Beth Gibbons, head of the American Society of Adaptation Professionals.
- Katie Sloan, head of eMobility of Southern California Edison
Find us @joanmichelson and on any podcast network