Manage episode 345564450 series 2124937
Today we get to speak with Alex Moses.
Alex is a serial entrepreneur and one of the most esteemed and sought-after human behaviorists in the world.
At age 29 Alx sold his first business for 9 figures.
Since then, he has helped launch numerous start-ups as well as consulted for many of the world’s most successful millionaires and billionaires. Including Steve Jobs.
He has 34 years of experience scaling multiple companies to 8 figures and beyond.
Today Alex focuses on revolutionizing postgraduate education.
Alex lives in Arizona with his wife Roxie and his two Basset Hounds Melvin and Winthrop. (By the way, they have their own Instagram page with over 59,000 followers!)
In his free time, he indulges himself with his favorite TV show “Lie To Me” and “Perception”
This is gonna be an awesome conversation!
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/alex-moses-
- Website: alexmoses.aweb.page/p/ee13aa4f-31f0-464c-a120-974d05419042 (Portfolio)
- Twitter: thealexmoses
Hacks to Take Away
- You just identify the right people that are challenging. The only way how to understand their personality.
- Understanding people is extremely important
- You can make a lot more money with people who struggle trying to make the first dollar.
- Learn as much as you can.
- Your behavior and your identity are something you're born with. And your personality is something you acquired.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/hacksandhobbies/message