地道生活口语——结婚纪念日

5:51
 
分享
 

Manage episode 284245490 series 1282020
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的英语主播Emily — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。

anniversary


/ˌænɪˈvɜːrsəri/

周年纪念日

wedding anniversary

结婚纪念日

the 10th anniversary of our marriage

我们的十周年结婚纪念日


We have just celebrated the 10th anniversary of our marriage.

We have just celebrated the 10th wedding anniversary.

我们刚刚庆祝了我们的十周年纪念日。


celebrate

/ˈselɪbreɪt/

庆祝


经典对话

A: Why did you prepare a candlelight dinner. Is there anything special to celebrate?

你为什么准备了烛光晚餐?有什么特别的事情要庆祝吗?


B: You won't forget what day it is, will you?

你不会忘记今天什么日子了吧?


A: Of course. I remember it was on this very day last year that we tied the knot.

我当然记得,就在去年的今天,我们结为夫妻。

tie the knot表示“结婚;永结同心”,比如:My friend is going to tie the knot.我朋友要结婚了。


B: To tell you the truth, I'm very impressed that you remember. I thought for sure you would forget.

说实话,你还记得我很感动,我还以为你肯定忘了呢。


A: How could I forget such an important day? This is our wedding anniversary. Look at that case over there.

我怎么会忘记这么重要的一天呢?这是我们的结婚纪念日,看看那边的那个盒子。


B: What's in it?

里面是什么?


A: Please open it.

打开看看。


B: Oh, my god, a diamond ring. It looks very beautiful. You're so nice to me. I really like it very much. But it must be expensive.

天啊,钻戒。看起来真的很漂亮,你对我真是太好了,我真的非常喜欢,但是一定很贵吧。


A: Don't worry about the price. I just want you to be happy. You're more beautiful than this diamond ring.

不要担心价格,我只想让你开心,你比这个钻戒更好看。


B: I don't know what's going on, but I love you now more than the day we got married. Thank you very much.

我不知道怎么回事,但是我比结婚那个时候更爱你了,谢谢你。


A: You're welcome. Happy anniversary.

不用谢,结婚纪念日快乐。



2703集单集