地道生活口语——Marry a "Soul Mate"!嫁给灵魂伴侣!

7:23
 
分享
 

Fetch error

Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 27, 2021 05:05 (6d ago)

What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.

Manage episode 282243369 series 1282020
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的英语主播Emily — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。

soulmate
灵魂伴侣;知音
I won't settle if he isn't my soulmate.
如果他不是我的“唯一”,我不会安定下来的。


engaged


已订婚的

/ɪnˈɡeɪdʒd/

Mary was engaged to Joe.

玛丽和乔订婚了。


propose


/prəˈpəʊz/

求婚

propose to sb

向某人求婚

He proposed to me.

他向我求婚了。


meant to be with each other/be perfect for each other

天生一对


经典对话


A: Have you heard the big news?

你听说那个特大新闻了吗?


B: What big news?

什么特大新闻?


A: Olivia and Nicholas are engaged. He proposed to her last night at a fancy restaurant.

奥利维亚和尼古拉斯订婚了,他昨晚在一家高级餐厅向她求婚了。


B: I didn't even know they were dating.

我压根就不知道他们俩在约会。


A: After Nicholas' ex-girlfriend cheated on him, they realized that they had a great friendship and that maybe they were meant to be with each other.

尼古拉斯的前女朋友背叛了他之后,他们才意识到彼此的友情有多深后,对方才是自己的那个人。


B: They really are perfect for each other. I can't think of a better matched couple than them.

他们俩真是天生一对,真是再没有什么人比他俩更般配了。


A: I heard that they're planning to have an extravagant wedding ceremony in a church with a reception in an expensive restaurant on the lake.

我听说他们打算在教堂办一场豪华的婚礼,还在湖边的一家高级餐厅订了酒席。


B: Have they asked anyone to be in a wedding party yet?

他们还有没有请人参加他们的婚礼?


A: I think Nicholas asked Jack to be his best man and olivia asked Kate to be her maid of honor.

我想尼古拉斯会邀请杰克做伴郎。奥利维亚会邀请凯特做伴娘。


B: It sounds like they've done a lot of planning in a very short time. Have they decided where they're going to go for their honeymoon?

好像他俩在很短的时间里策划了很多事情,他们决定去哪里度蜜月了吗?


A: I haven't heard where they will go yet, but I bet you they'll go to a beach somewhere. You know how they both love surfing.

这个倒还没有听说,不过我敢打赌肯定会去海边。你知道的,他们俩有多喜欢冲浪。


B: You know most people find it difficult to find their soulmate, but they've made it seem extremely easy.

要知道,想找个心灵相通的伴侣有多难,可是他们俩好像手到擒来。




2688集单集