【口语版】“话到嘴边想不起来”英语怎么说?
Manage episode 442678514 series 1282020
学了很多年英语还是无法听懂老外?
机会来了不敢开口表达?
现在关注微信公众号:英语主播Emily
在微信公众号回复:课程
获取10节精品视频课程
帮助您在海外旅游,学习,生活,职场等方面做到游刃有余,不慌不忙
赶紧关注并领取吧
A: Interesting lectures, aren't they?
演讲很有意思,是吧?
B: Yes, very. I thought the last speaker was especially good.
是的,非常有意思。我觉得最后一个演讲者尤其出色。
A: Do you know his name?
你知道他的名字吗?
B: Let me see. It's an unusual name. It's on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't get it out.
让我想想,是个特别的名字。就在嘴边,可是说不出来。
on the tip of one's tongue
就在嘴边就说不出来;差一点想起来
The name of that movie is on the tip of my tongue, but I just can’t remember it.
那部电影的名字就在我嘴边,可我就是想不起来。
I know this answer, it’s on the tip of my tongue.
我知道这个答案,它就在我的嘴边。
The author’s name was on the tip of my tongue when discussing the book with my friend.当我和朋友讨论这本书时,作者的名字就在我嘴边。
get something out
勉强地说,困难地说;发表,出版;把某物拿出来
Could you get the books out of the backpack for me?
你能帮我把书从背包里拿出来吗?
I need to get this frustration out before I explode.
我需要在我爆发之前把这种挫败感说出来。
I had to get the stain out of my shirt before it set.
我必须在我衬衫上的污渍凝固之前把它清除掉。
We need to get this project out by the end of the month.
我们需要在这个月底前完成这个项目。
The author is getting her new book out next month.
那位作者下个月将出版她的新书。
1008集单集