“请假”的多种表达

8:10
 
分享
 

Fetch error

Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 27, 2021 05:05 (6d ago)

What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.

Manage episode 276782224 series 1282020
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的英语主播Emily — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。

语音测试,请关注微信公众号:英语主播Emily,在公众号里回复”节目“即可。


He took Monday off.他星期一休息。

He is on annual leave. 他休年假去了。

I'm taking a few days off next week, the kids are off school. 下周我要请几天假,孩子们放假了。
Why don't you take a day of sick leave?你为什么不请一天病假呢?
I'm asking for a three-day personal leave, because my wife is giving birth. 因为我太太要生了,我要请三天假。
You may have one month of paid-holiday every year. 你每年有一个月的带薪假期。


经典对话:

A: Have you finished going through the contract?

你看完合同了吗?

go through表示“浏览”


B: Yes, but I have a few questions for you.

看完了,不过我有几个问题要问你。


A: Okay, ask anyway.

好,你问。


B: First, I'd like to know if you offer employees sick leave?

首先,我想知道你们这里有没有为员工提供病假?


A: Employees can take up to 10 days of sick leave per year. However, in order to get paid, you will have to bring in a note from the doctors.

有,员工每年有十天病假。不过如果不想扣工资的话,最好找医生开假条。


B: Even if I'm only sick for one day?

即使我只生病一天也要开吗?


A: That's correct.

没错。


B: That's pretty strict, if you ask me.

如果你问我意见的话,我觉得这条规定太严苛了。


A: Well, we've had to add that to the contract because we found that many of our employees were taking almost one day a month, even though they weren't sick.

嗯,我们必须要把这条写进合同。因为以前我们这儿有很多员工即使没有生病,也几乎每月都要修一次病假。


B: I see. I guess that makes sense.

我懂了,你们这样做确实有道理。

make sense表示“有道理;讲得通”


A: Do you have any other questions?

你还有其他问题吗?


B:Yes. Maternity leave is mentioned in the contract, but there's nothing in the contract about paternity leave. Do you offer anything to fathers?

有,合同里涉及了产假,可是没有提到父亲假,公司有没有为新父亲们提供假期?

be mentioned in...表示“有在...被涉及/提到”


A: We do actually. We can add that as an amendment to your contract.

有的。我们可以把这一条作为补充条款写进你的合同。

amendment表示“修正案;修改”


B: How many days of paternity leave do you offer?

你们提供多少天的父亲假期?


A: Men are allowed to take ten days of paternity leave for their first child.

男性员工有十天假期。

be allowed to...表示“被允许...”比如“你被允许吃完饭抽根烟”翻译为“You are allowed to smoke after the meal”。那“不被允许做”就是“be not allowed to”


B: Why are women allowed so much more time for maternity leave?

为什么女性的产假比这要多的多呢?


A: Well, women are the ones giving birth. I think it's fair to give them more time, don't you?

女性要经历生产过程,我觉得给她们更多时间休息很合理,你不觉得吗?


B: I guess so. I don't have any other questions. Should I sign here then?

合理,我没有其他问题了,是在这儿签字吗?


A: Yes, please.

是的,请签吧。





2688集单集