如何礼貌地结束一段谈话?

6:46
 
分享
 

Fetch error

Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 27, 2021 05:05 (4d ago)

What now? This series will be checked again in the next hour. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.

Manage episode 278626808 series 1282020
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的英语主播Emily — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。

It's been nice talking with you.和您谈话非常愉快。


keep in touch.保持联系。


Say hello to your sister for me。代我向你姐姐问好。


Take care, bye.保重,再见。


See you later then. 到时候见。


经典对话

A: That was a great dinner. I didn't know that you knew how to cook.晚餐真是美味极了,我不知道你会做饭。


B: I'm glad you like it. Are you ready for the dessert?你喜欢吃我就很开心了,准备好吃甜点了吗?


A: I don't know. I'm pretty full. What are we having?我不知道,我真的很撑了,咱们要吃什么?


B: I made strawberry shortcake.我做了草莓酥饼。


A: Oh, that's my favorite. Maybe I'll just have a small slice.那可是我的最爱,也许我就再吃一小块。


B: Great. Would you like coffee or tea with that?好极了,你想配咖啡还是茶?


A: I'll have a cup of tea.一杯茶就好。


B: Do you take cream or sugar with your tea?茶里放奶油,还是放糖?


A: Could I have some milk with that?放牛奶行吗?


B: Definitely. Would you like skim or whole milk?绝对没问题,牛奶要脱脂的,还是全脂的?


A: Skim, please. That'd be very nice, thanks. Oh, no, Jenny. I'm so sorry, but I've got to go.脱脂的吧。这杯一定会很好喝,谢谢。哦,不,詹妮,实在对不起,可是我得走了。


B: What happened?出什么事了?


A: I just got a message from my sister saying that she's been in a car accident. I need to go pick her up.我姐姐刚刚给我发了条短信。说她出了交通事故,我得去接她。


B: I'll go with you, where is she?我陪你一起去吧,她在哪儿?


A: She's on M40, near Reading. 她在瑞丁附近的M40号公路上。


B: Is she alright?她人没事吧?


A: I don't know. She didn't say. I'm so sorry about this.我不知道,她没说,真不好意思。


B: Don't worry. Family comes first. Come on, let's go. 别担心,家人第一嘛。来吧,咱们出发。




2688集单集