商务接机的礼仪

8:24
 
分享
 

Manage episode 273757861 series 1282020
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的英语主播Emily — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。

I am here to pick you up. 我是来接您的。

Let me take the luggage for you. 让我来帮您拿行李。

We have a car waiting outside. 我们的车在外面等待。

I hope you'll have an enjoyable stay here. 我希望您能在这里过得愉快。

I've heard a lot about you. Nice to meet you. 久仰大名,很高兴见到你。
Our manager is expecting you.
我们的经理正等着您呢。

Conversation:
A: You must be Jason from the Best company.你一定是来自贝斯特公司的Jason吧。
B: Yes. Glad to meet you. Thank you for taking the time to pick me up. 是的,很高兴见到你,谢谢你抽空来接我。
A: You're welcome. Glad to meet you too. How was your flight?不客气,我也很高兴见到您,您的旅途如何?
B: My flight stayed in New York for two hours, but overall it went well.我的航班在纽约滞留了两个小时,但总的来说还是很顺利的。
A: That's good. Shall we go now? Our car is waiting outside and we've booked a room for you. 那就好,我们可以走了吗?我们的车就在机场外面等着,而且我们已经帮您预订好了房间。
B: I really appreciate it. I really feel tired. I just want to take a bath and have a good rest now. 谢谢,很感激你。我确实感觉很累,我现在只想洗个澡,好好休息一下。
A: Is this your first visit to the city?您是第一次来这个城市吗?
B: Yes, I've always wanted to come, but I've never had a chance.是的,我一直想来,但总是没有机会。
A: If you're free. I would like to show you around here.如果你有空的话,我希望能带您在这里走走。
B: OK, thanks. When will the meeting begin?好的,谢谢,会议什么时候开始?
A: We have arranged for a formal meeting tomorrow afternoon. This way, please. Let me help you with your luggage.我们已经安排好了,明天下午会议正式举行。请走这边,我来帮您拿行李吧。
B: Thank you. I can manage it myself.谢谢,我可以自己来。
A: Would you like to go to the restaurant or the hotel first?您稍后是先去餐厅还是先去酒店?
B: I'd like to go to the hotel first. I'll eat after I put my things in the hotel.我想先去酒店,我把东西放在酒店后,就去吃饭。
A: Good idea. What kind of food do you like? We have a lot of good restaurants here.好主意,你喜欢什么样的食物?我们这里有很多不错的餐馆。
B: I'd like to eat some of your special snacks.我想吃一些你们这里的特色小吃。
A: Okay, that's settled. 好的,就这么定了。

2688集单集