商务口语——要求加薪

7:54
 
分享
 

Manage episode 279600537 series 1282020
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的英语主播Emily — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。

I want a raise.

我要加薪。

Could we possibly discuss my salary sometime?我们能找个时间讨论一下我的薪水问题吗?


It's enough to live on. 养家糊口够了。


The best thing about my job is that I get lots of benefits——a company pension, private health insurance and things like that. 这份工作最棒的地方就是福利好,有公司养老金,个人健康保险和类似这样的其他福利。


You may have one-month of paid holiday every year.


你每年有一个月的带薪休假。


I want a promotion.


我想升职。

经典对话


A: Could we possibly discuss my salary sometime?我们可不可以找一些时间谈谈我的工资问题?


B: Sure.当然可以。


A: First of all, I want you to know that I really like working for this company. Do you think I'm doing a good job here?首先,我想跟您说,我非常喜欢在咱们公司工作。你觉得我干得还不错吧?


B: Well. You're a very hard-worker.嗯,你工作非常勤恳。


A:I try very hard. The problem is my salary just isn't enough to live on. Now that I have a wife and a child to support, we hardly have enough money for food and rent. 我非常卖力了。问题是,我的工资不够养家糊口。因为我家里还有老婆和孩子,我们的钱都不足以支付房租和饮食的开销。


B: There are trying times for everyone. What do you propose?每个人都有一段困难的时期,你有什么建议?


A: I could really use a 5% raise.我想涨百分之五的工资。


B: That's quite a bit. If I give you a raise, I'm going to have to give everyone a raise.太多了。如果你涨了,大家都得涨。


A: Listen, if you give me a raise, I'll take on extra responsibilities.你听我说,如果你给我涨工资,我可以承担更多的责任。


B: That sounds reasonable. How about this? From now on, you can be responsible for scheduling. That means if you can't find someone to cover a shift, then you'll have to do it. 这听起来很合理。要不这样吧,从现在开始倒班安排由你负责。那就是说如果有人不能值班,你就得自己来值班。


A: That's fine. Do I get over-time for any extra hours that I work?行,如果我超时工作的话会按加班算吗?


B: Of course. It'll be against the law If we didn't.当然算,不然我们就违法了。


A: That sounds good to me. I really appreciate it.这似乎对我挺合适的,太感谢你了。


B: You're welcome. come in early tomorrow and I'll show you how to do the scheduling.不客气,明天早点来,我告诉你怎么排班。

2688集单集