商务地道口语——感谢邀请

8:07
 
分享
 

Fetch error

Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 27, 2021 05:05 (3d ago)

What now? This series will be checked again in the next hour. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.

Manage episode 279078936 series 1282020
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的英语主播Emily — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。

I feel so grateful.

我很感激。


I really appreciate it.

我很感谢/感激


A really appreciate your invitation.

我很感谢您的邀请。


Thank you for having me here.

谢谢你邀请我来你这里。


Thank you for your hospitality.

谢谢您的盛情款待。


Thank you for coming.

谢谢你能来。


I want to first thank you for the wonderful dinner you arranged.

我想首先感谢一下您安排的丰盛的晚宴。


Thank you for the hospitality of your company.

谢谢贵公司的款待。


Thank you, the feast is so rich I have a pleasant evening.

谢谢,晚宴很丰盛,我度过了一个愉快的夜晚。


Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to attend this banquet.

感谢您在百忙之中抽空参加宴会。



经典对话


A: Hello. This is Daniel.

你好,我是丹尼尔。


B: Hello. This is Michael.

你好,我是迈克尔。


A: Do you remember me? I'm from Best company.

你还记得我吗?我是来自贝斯特公司。


B: Oh, yes.

奥,记得。


A: The main purpose of my call to you is to thank you for your careful arrangements and hospitality last night. I had a very pleasant evening yesterday.

我给你打电话的主要目的就是感谢您昨天的精心安排和盛情款待,我昨天度过了一个很愉快的夜晚。


B: Well, I'm glad you had a nice dinner time.

很高兴你有一段愉快的晚餐,时间


A: Yes. But, unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to chat. I mean I couldn't find a chance to talk to you last night when you were hosting so many guests.

是的,但遗憾的是我们并没有机会聊天。昨晚你要招待那么多的客人,我都找不到机会和你聊天了。


B: It doesn't matter. We can find another time for coffee and chat.

没关系,我们可以再找时间喝咖啡聊天。


A: Okay, I'd love to. But we can go to dinner first, and then go for coffee because I know a Chinese restaurant. It's on me this time.

好啊,我很愿意。不过我们可以先去吃饭,然后再去喝咖啡。因为我知道一家很好吃的中国餐厅,这次我请客。


B: Well, it's my favorite.

哇,我的最爱。


A: Yes. I heard you like Chinese food, so I'd like to invite you to try it.

是的,我听说你喜欢中国菜,所以想邀请你品尝一下。


B: Thank you for being so thoughtful.

很感谢你这么体贴。


A: You're welcome. I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for your advice to me.

不客气,主要我也是想借此机会感谢你曾经给我的建议。


B: You remember. I just expressed my thoughts.

你竟然还记得,我也只是表达了自己的想法而已。


A: Of course. I wouldn't forget the kindness of anyone to me.

那当然了,我是不会忘记任何人对我的有好的。



2688集单集