生活口语——飞机遇到气流

9:04
 
分享
 

Fetch error

Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 07, 2021 06:38 (1M ago)

What now? This series will be checked again in the next hour. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.

Manage episode 279810630 series 1282020
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的英语主播Emily — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。


delay

/dɪˈleɪ/

延迟;延期;耽搁

We are terriblely sorry for the delay.

我们对延误表示非常抱歉。


The train was delayed.

火车延误了。


turbulence

动荡;湍流

We experienced severe turbulence during the flight.

我们在飞行中遇到了强烈的气流。


take off

起飞;脱下

We evetually took off at 11 and arrived at 1:30

我们终于在11点起飞,在1点半抵达。


You should take off your shoes before entering the house.

进屋子之前你需要把鞋子脱了。



经典对话


A: Is everything alright?

一切都正常吧?


B: Yes, everything's fine.

是的,还不错。


A: What took so long? I thought your flight was about to arrive three hours ago.

怎么花了这么长时间?你的班机三小时之前就该到了。


B: Didn't they announce that our flight was delayed?

没有广播通知我们的班机晚点了吗?


A: I didn't hear anything about a delay. I thought everything was running on time. What happened?

我没有听到任何关于晚点的广播。我以为都会正常到达呢,出什么事儿啦?


B: We boarded the plane on time. But then we were held up for almost an hour due to a maintenance problem.

我们是准时登机的,但是后来由于设备维修,我们整整耽误了将近一个钟头。


A: Then what? Your plane was three hours late!

那后来又出什么事儿了?你们可是晚点了三个钟头呢。


B: We finally took off. But about 30 minutes later, the capital came on the loudspeaker to warn us that there would be some bad turbulence for most of the flight.

后来我们好不容易起飞了,可是半个小时以后,机长广播说,我们这次航程将会遇到很厉害的气流。


A: The turbulence is pretty normal, isn't it?

遇到气流很平常吧,对吗?


B: Yes, but this was the worst turbulence I have ever experienced in my life. Everyone started getting sick. The flight attendants had to stay in their seats. The capital decided to land early.

是的。可是我从来没有遇到过这么强的气流,所有人都开始晕机,空乘人员也不得不在他们位子上坐好,机长决定提前降落。


A: So where did you land?

那你们在哪儿着陆了?


B: We landed in Southampton and waited an hour for the storms to pass and then took off again.

我们降落在南安普顿,在地面上等了一个小时,等暴风雪的气流过去之后才再次起飞。


A: That sounds like a nightmare.

听上去简直是场噩梦。


B: It wasn't too bad. At least I'm alive.

也不是太糟糕,至少我还活着。


A: Have you had anything to eat?

你吃过饭了没?


B: I managed to get a sandwich from a flight attendant. How about you?

空姐给我送过一个三明治,你呢?


A: I had a few coffees while I was waiting. Let's get out of here.

等你的时候,我喝了一点儿咖啡。咱们离开这儿。



2703集单集