生活实用口语——逛商场

7:52
 
分享
 

Manage episode 280046581 series 1282020
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的英语主播Emily — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。

expensive

/ɪkˈspensɪv/

昂贵的

I can't afford it. It's too expensive.

我买不起,太贵了。


cost sb an arm and a leg

价格昂贵;付出过高的代价

I saw a beautiful dress. But it cost an arm and a leg.

我看到了一件漂亮的裙子,但是很贵。



cost sb a fortune

This camera cost me a fortune.

这个照相机花了我好多钱。



try on

试穿

Can I try on the the shoes?

我能试穿这双鞋子吗?


gorgeous

/ˈɡɔːrdʒəs/

非常漂亮的;美丽动人的;性感的

a gorgeous girl/man

漂亮的女郎/美男子


You look gorgeous.

你真漂亮!


fantastic

/fænˈtæstɪk/

极好的

You look fantastic in that dress.

你穿那件连衣裙看起来棒极了。


We had a fantastic time.

我们玩的很愉快。


经典对话


A: What do you think about this store?

你觉得这家店怎么样?


B: I love this store. The only problem is that is extremely expensive.

我喜欢这家店。唯一的问题就是价格太贵了。


A: Don't worry. I've decided that for your birthday, I'm going to take you shopping for a new dress.

别担心,我已经想好了,为了给你庆祝生日,我带你逛街给你买条新裙子。


B: Really? I thought you hated shopping.

真的吗?我记得你讨厌逛街吧。


A: I do. That's why you should appreciate this gift.

我是讨厌,所以你该特别珍惜这个礼物。


B: Sure. That's really nice of you. Let's go in and try some things on.

我当然会的,你真是太好了。咱们进去试穿几件吧。


A: How about this red dress? I think it would really suits you.

这条红裙子怎么样?我觉得它特别适合你。


B: That's gorgeous. Do you have it in a size eight?

真是太漂亮了。这个有八号的吗?


A: Here you go. On any other day, it will cost me a fortune, but it's on special offer today.

给你。要是别的日子,这件会花掉我不少钱,不过今天是特价。


B: I think this color isn't quite right for me. Do you have the same dress in white?

我觉得这个颜色不是太适合我,这款有白色的吗?


A: Let me look...Let's see. They've got one in blue, green, pink black and white. Here you are.

我找找...让我瞧瞧...有蓝色,绿色,粉色,黑色,还有白色。给你。


B: This is perfect! What do you think?

真是太棒了,你觉得怎么样?


A: I think you look fantastic. Happy birthday.

我觉得你看起来美极了,生日快乐。

2688集单集