Manage episode 305115163 series 2438842
If you, dear listener, could click your fingers and magically have your life the way you want it, how would it look?
Surprisingly, if you ask the average person what success looks to them, they'll look at you like a dog that's just been shown a card trick. They have no real clarity about what success would look like to them. And that's probably why most people don't live fulfilling lives - they don't really know what success means to them.
If you feel like you need help with getting clarity on your own definition of success, then maybe, just maybe, this episode will help you find that elusive clarity.
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll hear:
- The “double-edged sword” of chasing after financial goals. - 2:00
- Den's 20-year goal. - 3:55
- Den's "wins and loses" on his way to achieving his ultimate goal - moving from jolly old England to Queensland, Australia. - 4:00
- Why many financially successful people still work like dogs. - 5:45
- Dirty tricks our brains play on us that can screw up our ability to make wise decisions. - 8:00
- Damn good money advice to people considering moving abroad and getting a loan. - 11:00
- Why Den used to feel guilty driving around in nice new cars. - 11:50
- A "2-second mindset tweak" for overcoming hang-ups over money and success. (Do you feel bad driving around in a nice car or for flying first class? If so, try following this advice given at 12:30 and you may just start feeling like the best things in life are yours for the taking.)
- Den's MTV Cribs-like tour inside his home. - 15:00
- What success means to Den and his laydee. - 15:50
- What does Den think about vision boards? Hear Den’s opinion at 17:30
- A completely non-woo-woo look at visualizing success. - 20:00