Manage episode 295816307 series 2943348
Anand is such an articulate, passionate and thoughtful founder. It was a treat to speak with him and unbundle years of his diverse experiences on the Episode. From his days of completing his PhD, working in the chip industry, starting Cellworks and eventually targeting the unsolvable problem of fighting Super Bugs with Bugworks. Anand is an incredible founder and innovator, leading the innovation in Biotechnology and health-technology from India.
Through the Episode we discuss the following:
1. (3:45) - Wealth as a Motivation in Starting Up
2. (6:44) - Navigating through Anand's journey - a result of a series of Decisions
3. (15:25) - The Paradox of Privilege
4. (22:49) - Understanding BioTech & HealthTech in India
5. (30:56) - Making Great People believe in his Vision to solve an Unsolvable Problem
6. (37:53) - Patience & Perseverance as Founder || Chief Ecosystem Officer!
7. (46:44) - Lessons for Leadership from 25 years of Experience || DEN - Dreamer, Executioner, Networker
8. (52:56) - Anand's Belief System
9. (59:40) - One Final Thought || Understanding the Opportunity
10. (61:23) - Summary
That was it from the 32nd Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Understanding the Opportunity.
"If you never try, you never know"