Manage episode 295816295 series 2943348
India is going through an unprecedented crisis, which caused more havoc than our generation has ever seen. Increasingly, we have the seen the Entrepreneurs of our Country and the Ecosystem at large, rise to the situation and support each other. These actions are heartwarming to witness.
This Episode, acknowledges and appreciates the activities by the ecosystem and further hopes to broaden the perspective on the aspect of Leadership During Crisis.
Manoj Kohli is a professional genius. He has led organisations for the better part of the last 4 decades. This diverse career span of more than 42 years includes being the Managing Director & CEO of Airtel, Executive Director & CEO of Escorts Limited and the Vice President & CEO of DCM Shriram Ltd.
The contagious exuberance, singular focus, disciplined approach, clarity of thought and inspirational aura is certainly one to learn so, so much from.
Through this Episode we discuss the following:
1. (03:30) - The Evolution of the Indian Ecosystem through the last 4 decades and what the next decade holds for us?
2. (08:45) - How should Leaders deal with Crisis?
3. (16:25) - Internal Recourse as a Leader
4. (20:21) - Rising and Helping the Society at Large - Understanding Thought Leadership
5. (23:19) - Decision Making by Leaders!
6. (25:55) - How can Leaders prioritise better?
7. (29:50) - The Secret to having a Profound Professional Career
8. (36:13) - Summary
Here is the 43rd Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Leadership During Crisis !
Thank you all for tuning into this Episode!
"If you never try, you never know"