Manage episode 299424296 series 2943348
From what started as an open source solution, Postman is now a multi-billion dollar company with over 90% of the Fortune 500 companies as clients and consumers in every country of the world. Abhinav, Abhijit and Ankit are the Co-Founders of this rocketship, truly personifying the Indian Silicon Valley by building a phenomenally adored product for the world, originating from India.
Through the Episode we discuss the following:
1. (02:35) : Why Problem Solving & Curiosity are essential traits for Startup Founders & how that ties back to Postman's founding story?
2. (06:55) : How did Postman leverage the natural PMF they found? ~ The journey from being open source to a multi-billion dollar company!
3. (11:30) : How important is the Developer Community for Postman & how does Postman ensure vibrant engagement within & with the Community?
4. (16:05) : How does Postman think of building their team?
5. (20:47) : The Culture Values & Fundamentals that bind the phenomenal team at Postman together!
6. (26:03) : Managing growth & keeping on exponentially accelerating!
7. (30:19) : Developing Playbooks & doubling down on them!
8. (33:40) : The Future of Software from the lens of Postman ~ Building for the Future
9. (39:41) : How does Abhijit prioritise and in turn make decisions?
10. (43:33) : How did the Postman Co-Founders come together?
11. (45:25) : What goes into building for the World from India?
12. (52:22) : Conclusion
Here is the 57th Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Building for the World
That was it from this Episode, thanks again for tuning in! :)
Do not forget to Subscribe to our WhatsApp Newsletter.
Do share the Episode with your friends if you liked the content :)
"If you never try, you never know"