Manage episode 299769751 series 2943348
Pristyn Care is one of India’s leading healthcare startups, which is transforming the way patients undergo surgeries. Pristyn is slowly becoming the gold standard for patient experience, having reached this point by handcrafting the experience from end to end by doing things that do not scale and bringing operational excellence in the process.
Through the Episode we discuss the following -
1. (02:24) : Understanding Harsh's love for Entrepreneurship & How he kept at it!
(Three Unsuccessful Attempts at Starting up --> Operator Experience at Urban Company --> Pristyn Care)
2. (09:36) - The Founding Story of Pristyn Care!!
- Problem Solving - Listening Carefully - Incredible Execution
3. (29:48) : What's the secret to achieving Operational Excellence and delivering a sublime Patient Experience?
- Doing things that don't scale - Technology as an Enabler, Ops at Core - Core hands-on Culture
4. (29:11) : How does Pristyn imbibe strong cultural videos that ensure that the team thrives?
- Absolutely knowing what to look for - Hiring the right people who fit the Culture (Culture > Talent) - Codify, Express & Reiterate
• Extreme Ownership • Doers - In the trenches • Collaboration • Patient Obsession • Integrity
5. (41:33) : How do you deal with exponential growth & ensure it becomes repeatable whiles retaining high-standard quality?
- Developing playbooks and executing those ingrained plans with perfection
6. (49:15) : What does success mean for Harsh?
- Ingrained happiness by being able to build Pristyn!
7. (55:09) : How does Harsh make decisions?
- Build a great team - Make sure you know what you're doing
8. (61:20) : What would Harsh go back and tell his 20-year old self in terms of Starting Up?
- Don't do it because your friend is doing it! - Learn to Persevere - You are never bigger than yourself
9. (66:00) : Conclusion
Here is the 58th Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Handcrafted!
That was it from this Episode, thanks again for tuning in! :)
Do not forget to Subscribe to our WhatsApp Newsletter.
Do share the Episode with your friends if you liked the content :)
"If you never try, you never know"