Manage episode 301018745 series 2943348
Through the episode we discuss the following:
1. (02:16) : Choosing to be an Entrepreneur after living the Consulting & VC Life!
2. (04:08) : When do you know you're ready to take the leap of faith & become a Founder?
3. (06:51) : The Founding Story of OfBusiness ~ the approach of team first, solution next.
4. (10:30) : How did Asish go about gathering the early set of OfBians?
5. (14:33) : The Ecosystem Approach for OfBusiness - Going deep not wide.
6. (19:11) : PROFITABILITY MATTERS! ~ Asish being the Chief Profitability Matters
7. (22:49) : What makes OfBusiness stand-out and helps them create delta for the Consumer?
8. (28:49) : Optimising for comprehensive stakeholder satisfaction!!
9. (32:12) : The secret to the incredible culture at OfBusiness (?)
10. (38:02) : The priority order that helps establish efficiency at OfBusiness!
11. (41:30) : Uncovering Venture Partnerships from both sides of the Table
12. (46:18) : What really matters eventually for Asish?
13. (49:28) : Parting thoughts & Learnings from Asish's journey!
14. (51:52) : Conclusion
Here is the 61st Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Building a Proficorn!
That was it from this Episode, thanks again for tuning in! :)
Do not forget to Subscribe to our WhatsApp Newsletter.
Do share the Episode with your friends if you liked the content :)
"If you never try, you never know"