Manage episode 301651101 series 2943348
Founded in 2019, Apna is India's largest professional networking and job opportunities platform for India's rising workforce. Over 10 million users and over 1 lakh employers across 28+ cities trust Apna, and it is only just getting started!
Through this Episode we discuss the following :
1. (2:41) : Exploring Nirmit's love for problem solving and his journey of building 3 companies, attending Stanford GSB and working at Apple before starting Apna!
2. (18:32) : What goes into building a scaled network with an engaged community like Apna? --> Masterclass on Network Effect Businesses
3. (25:15) : What are the core product values that go into scaling Apna?
--> Insane Consumer Obsession (via Censory Teams) --> 134+ Product Iterations and counting!
4. (27:22) : How do you scale decision making whilst blitzscaling?
5. (29:20) : What goes on behind the scenes when hiring Senior Level Management at Apna?
6. (31:45) : How to Scale the Founder when blitzscaling?
7. (37:17) : Carving out the strategy behind the Product Roadmap of Apna (The Incremental and Exponential Framework)
8. (41:46) : What keeps Nirmit curious and motivated?
9. (47:23) : How does Nirmit navigate challenging situations?
10. (51:13) : Work ~ Play!!
Solving for a problem-set and building a Company around it only if one would do it as a hobby too
11. (55:26) : Top 3 Learnings from Nirmit's Journey -
a. Prioritise Prioritise Prioritise
b. If you have the option to do some good AND build a company, grab it wholeheartedly!
c. Mathematics x Customer Obsession can lead to Wonders!
12. (57:48) : Conclusion
Here is the 62nd Episode of the Indian Silicon Valley Podcast - Building the Future of India's Rising Working Class!
That was it from this Episode, thanks again for tuning in! :)
Do not forget to Subscribe to our WhatsApp Newsletter.
Do share the Episode with your friends if you liked the content :)
"If you never try, you never know"