Manage episode 307261515 series 2586548
Join Yvonne Brandenburg, RVT, VTS SAIM and Jordan Porter RVT, LVT, VTS SAIM as we talk with:
- H. Edward Durham Jr., CVT, LATG, VTS (Cardiology) once again about the hole in the heart after a fetus is born, which we learn is truly a vessel hole and not a hole in the heart. Join us this week as we learn all about the Patent ductus arteriosus.
Question of the Week
- Have you seen a reverse PDA?
- Leave a comment at https://imfpp.org/episode105
Resources We Mentioned in the Show
- Cardiology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses. H. Edward Durham Jr. 30 June 2017.
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
Want to earn some RACE approved CE credits for listening to the podcast? You can earn between 0.5-1.0 hour of RACE approved CE credit for each podcast episode you listen to.
Join the Internal Medicine For Vet Techs Membership to earn and keep track of your continuing education hours as you get your learn on!
Get Access to the Membership Site for your RACE approved CE certificates
Get Access to the Technician Treasure Trove
- Sign up at https://imfpp.org/treasuretrove
Thanks for listening!
– Yvonne and Jordan