Manage episode 291576987 series 1535672
In this episode of Tech Done Different, we hear from serial founder Arjun Rai. He walks us through how to evaluate people and how to leverage external resources to achieve your goals.
- why communication is the most important factor to being able to get more done
- how to leverage outsourced capabilities -- including even inexpensive resources like Fiverr and Upwork -- in order to be efficient with your raised capital
- why (and how) to be mindful of who you are raising capital from
- why diversity is important, and also will naturally happen (as long as you don't narrow your criteria so far that it excludes diversity by definition)
- why you want to trial out talent first before committing to them longer term
- why to trust your gut and how to do it
- why to find people who fit your cultural mold, and then encourage them to speak up and disagree
This Episode’s Sponsors
If you’d like to sponsor this or any other podcast episode on ITSPmagazine, you can learn more here: https://www.itspmagazine.com/podcast-series-sponsorships
For more podcast stories from Tech Done Different With Ted Harrington: https://www.itspmagazine.com/tech-done-different-podcast
Are you interested in sponsoring an ITSPmagazine Channel?