Fighting for the bill 抢着买单
已归档的系列专辑 ("不活跃的收取点" status)
When? This feed was archived on April 15, 2021 06:04 (). Last successful fetch was on February 09, 2021 11:41 ()
Why? 不活跃的收取点 status. 我们的伺服器已尝试了一段时间,但仍然无法截取有效的播客收取点
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 237938400 series 1587022
Well, it has been great catching up with you.
能和你聚一下真开心。
Likewise. We should do it more often. Should we get the bill?
是啊。我们应该常聚聚。咱们现在买单吧?
Sure. But this one is on me.
好的。不过这顿饭我来请。
No way. Let's split the bill.
这怎么行?我们分摊吧。
No. You are visiting. It's my treat.
不行。你是客人,我来请。
But I was the one asking you out. I can't let you pay.
但是是我约的你。我可不能让你请客。
No, don't worry about it. You are not going to win this argument.
不,别担心。总之你是赢不了这场争论的。
Ok, if you insist. Do you want to grab some drinks though? Drinks are on me.
好吧,如果你那么坚持的话。你想喝点东西吗?喝的我来买单。
Maybe another day. I should head home now. I still have some work left.
改天吧。我该回家了。我还有点工作没做完呢。
Ok then. But just so you know, I'm getting the next one.
那好。不过先说定了,下一次我请。
Expansion | 知识拓展
The Bill: To split or not to split?
账单:分不分?
If you have foreign friends, you probably know that they like to split the bill at restaurants. This is not considered cheap or rude, but rather just part of the culture. If it is just two people eating, each person usually just pays for what they ordered. If a large group is eating, they will usually ask the waiter or waitress for separate bills. But generally speaking, when foreigners are eating together, unless someone really insists, most people just split the bill.
如果你有外国朋友,你应该知道他们喜欢在餐厅分摊账单。这不代表小气或是粗鲁,只是文化的一部分。如果只是两个人吃饭,一般就是各付各的。如果是一群人吃饭,他们一般会叫服务员把账单分摊一下。不过一般来说,外国人一起吃饭的时候,除非某人非常坚持,大部分人都会分摊账单。
BackGround Music:Trouble Maker
Artists:Soundroll
178集单集