Shaanxi Food 陕西美食

6:29
 
分享
 

Manage episode 259008363 series 1587022
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的Kelly的英文脱口秀 — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。

I'm so happy you finally got to see the Terracotta Warriors, Sarah!


我真高兴你终于看到兵马俑了,Sarah!


I know. What an incredible experience! But now I'm starving. What's for lunch?
就是呀。实在是太震撼人心的经历了!但我现在好饿。午饭我们吃什么呢?


Well we should start with some mutton stew with bread.

我们先该尝尝羊肉泡馍。


Okay great. Oh could we get a few lamb skewers too?
好呀。噢,我们能再点些羊肉串吗?


Good idea. You can never have too much lamb!

好主意。羊肉再多也吃不够。


Hey, what's this? It kind of looks like a hamburger!
嘿,这是什么?看起来像汉堡一样!


That's "roujiamo". Actually, a lot of people do call it the Chinese Hamburger. I just call it delicious.
那是肉夹馍。实际上很多人确实把它称为中式汉堡。我觉得它就该叫“好吃”。


I'm in the mood for some noodles too. Could we get those cold noodles with sesame sauce and cucumbers?
我还想吃点面条。我们能点这个有芝麻酱和黄瓜的凉皮吗?


Those are pretty good, but I really suggest you try these ones, biangbiang noodles.
凉皮是很好吃,但我还是强烈建议你尝一下biangbiang面。


Oh wow, look at that character. Can you write that?
哇,看这个汉字。你会写吗?


Hey, the waiter's here!
嘿,服务员来了!


Expansion | 知识拓展

Shaanxi food in America

美国的陕西菜


Even though there is a lot of Chinese food in America, in the past it hasn't always tasted like the Chinese food you can find in China. These days, that is changing: more and more restaurants sell authentic food from all over The Middle Kingdom. For example, Xi'an Famous Foods is a very popular restaurant in New York City that sells noodles, roujiamo, and other delicious Shaanxi food. Originally it was a bubble tea shop, but overtime the owners decided to focus on the kind of foods their grandfather used to make back in Shaanxi. Xi'an Famous Foods is not only very popular among overseas Chinese and students, but also with local Americans. It is so popular, in fact, that today, they have opened twelve restaurants all around New York City.


虽然美国有很多中国菜,但这些菜品的味道却不是很正宗。最近,这种情况却有所改善,越来越多的中国菜馆的供应的中国菜肴开始正宗起来了。比如说,西安名菜,就是纽约城非常有名的一个餐馆,他们出售面条、肉夹馍以及其他一些陕西名菜。最初是一家奶茶店,但后来,店主决定供应之前祖父在陕西做过的菜品。西安名菜不仅在海外华人和留学生之间很受欢迎,当地美国人也很喜欢。因为太受欢迎,如今他们在纽约开了十二家分店。


247集单集