Talking about hobbies 谈论爱好

6:23
 
分享
 

Manage episode 259008365 series 1587022
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的Kelly的英文脱口秀 — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。

Hey Ben! What do you usually do in your spare time? I think I need a new hobby.


嘿,Ben!你空闲时间经常做什么呀?我觉得我需要发展个新爱好。


I usually do outdoor activities like hiking, biking and solo sports. What about you?
我通常会做些户外运动,比如登山远足、骑车还有其他的单人运动。你呢?


I do a lot of drawing and baking but those activities are starting to get old.

我常画画和做烘焙,但感觉渐渐开始厌倦这些活动了。


I see! Why don't you try gardening or maybe a new language?
这样啊。那你干嘛不试试园艺,或者学一门新语言之类的?


I tried gardening but couldn't get into it. But, a new language might be fun!

我试过园艺但就是激不起兴趣。不过学一门新语言可能挺有意思的!


For sure. You could also take up photography or an instrument.
没错。你也可以试试摄影或者学个乐器。


Hmm, music isn't really my thing but maybe I'll give it a chance.
唔……音乐不太是我的菜,但也许我可以试试看。


Why not? It can't hurt to try.
为什么不呢?试试也没什么坏处嘛。


Expansion | 知识拓展

Top hobbies in the UK

英国广受欢迎的爱好



Sports 体育运动


Whether they will be playing or watching, the Brits are very much into sports. Of course, football is the most popular, but traditional British sports such as cricket, rugby and badminton also hold sway.

不管是参加还是观看,英国人无疑是十分热爱体育运动的。当然,足球是最火爆的,而其他传统英国体育项目,例如板球、橄榄球和羽毛球也有很大的影响力。




Top hobbies in the US

美国广受欢迎的爱好



Fishing 钓鱼


Fishing for a long time has been one of America's great pastimes. It is great to get outdoors, and it can be so relaxing. With over 46 billion dollars annually in fishing gear sales, we can see why fishing is one of the most popular hobbies.

在美国,钓鱼一直是最棒的几种消磨时光的方式之一。钓鱼的优点在于既是户外运动,又能十分放松。美国每年的渔具销售额超过460亿美元,我们可以看出为什么钓鱼是最受欢迎的爱好之一了。



247集单集