Manage episode 298756942 series 2961690
順讀老師的模板，之後就可以發揮應用啦! 請不吝在apple podcast給我們留言支持喔!
Question: Have you ever raised a pet? Talk about your experience. I had a dog almost 15 years ago and we called it Puppy. Puppy was a miniature Schnauzer. Puppy came to my family when it was around 2 months old and very fond of us. My father used to go on a walk with Puppy. He always felt very happy whenever my father took him for a walk. I spent most of my time with my dog after coming back from school. Whenever I returned home, he came to me and acted so fondly. It seemed like he understood my moods and acted accordingly. I liked him a lot because he was good company.
LANGUAGE FOCUS 學習焦點
1. ... used to + verb
My grandmom used to eat meat, but now she’s a vegetarian.
2. … whenever + S + V …
Come and see us whenever you're in town. You're always welcome.
3. I spend most of my time with + noun
I spent most of my time with my brother.
4. It seems like ...
It seems like he’s going to sell his house.
WORDS & PHRASES 詞彙片語
1. almost [ˋɔl͵most] (adv.) 幾乎
2. miniature [ˋmɪnɪətʃɚ] (adj.) 微型的；小型的
3. Schnauzer [ˋʃnaʊzɚ] (n.)【動】德國剛毛獵犬；雪那瑞
4. around [əˋraʊnd] (adv.) 大約
5. (be) fond of (phr.) 喜歡
6. go on a walk (with) (phr.) 散步
7. take … for a walk (phr.) 帶某人去散步
8. act [ækt] (v.) 行為
9. mood [mud] (n.) 心情
10. accordingly [əˋkɔrdɪŋlɪ] (adv.) 照著；相應地
11. company [ˋkʌmpənɪ] (n.) [U] 同伴
Powered by Firstory Hosting