Manage episode 293763887 series 1037000
In today’s interview, Kris talks with Dr. Shanita Williams, a TEDx Speaker, HR Leader and author of the newly released book, Feedback Mentality: The key to unlocking and unleashing your potential. Shanita specializes in helping people S.I.F.T. through the feedback that causes anxiety or stress and gives ideas for taking action in a healthy way.
TEDx Talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRnsF_L9atU
Feedback Mentality Book: https://www.amazon.com/Feedback-Mentality-unlocking-unleashing-potential-ebook/dp/B08KJTGH3V
What you'll learn from this episode:
- How her book, Feedback Mentality, was born.
- How someone can get conscious enough to really develop that feedback mentality.
- “It’s the person giving the feedback that has to change the way they give it so I can hear it.” Why that’s a myth.
- What it means to get clear about your own personal triggers.
- Things to remember when delivering feedback.
- Throwing stones versus stepping stones.
I'd really appreciate it if you would click the like button above and leave a review if your favorite podcast app has that ability. Thank you!
Find out more about the How to CEO Program here. https://krisplachycoaching.mykajabi.com/about-how-to-ceo
© 2021 Kris Plachy