Manage episode 297894969 series 2663865
Are you superstitious? If you’ve ever gone out to shew away an owl or flipped a saint figure up-side-down, you just might be Mexican. As a skeptic myself, I was shocked by how superstitious Mexican culture can be. Many Mexicans go out of the way to hedge their bets against the forces of evil in some fascinating ways. In this episode, you’ll learn about 10 different popular superstitions in Mexico.
- Ep. 066 - Shamanism in Mexico
- Level up your Spanish with our Podcast Membership
- Get the full transcript of each episode so you don’t miss a word
- Listen to an extended breakdown section in English going over the most important words and phrases
- Test your comprehension with a multiple choice quiz
Thank you to our patrons for making this podcast possible:
Tiansheng Lian, Jennifer Wilson, Adrian Major, Jenny, Christy Warne, Annette Baesel, Jill Heichelbech, Jean Lorio, Rebecca D Robison, Wylie Hargrove, Kristin Royer, Deb Shroyer, RamPandaPuss, Josh Powell, Hoy Shih, Neil Moore, Jennifer Wilson, Paula Lisowsky, Joseph Scriba, Linda Easthope, and DJ Brasier.
Support the show (https://spanishandgo.com/support-us)