Manage episode 302051506 series 2628829
Welcome back to another episode of Life After Corporate! Today, we are sitting down with my friend and one of the graduates of Launch Lab, Mary Hendra. Mary is someone who inspires me with her heartfelt vision and way of working with clients. If there’s one thing that you can takeaway from this episode, it’s that no matter what path you choose with your business journey, what you choose to focus on and how you deliver your services can be creative and fun while delivering great value to the people who work with you.
Tune in as we dive deep into Mary’s story and how she managed to tap into the unmet needs of her market and her ideal clients, and delivered results that made her standout.
[00:01 - 08:52] Opening Segment
- I welcome our guest: Mary Hendra
- Mary talks about how came up with Move With Grace
- Exploring ways to connect with other people in different industries
- Processing things through a journal
- How Mary discovered a different way of journaling
- Transformational journaling
- Choosing the thoughts that we want to hold on to
[08:53 - 24:51] Transformational Journaling
- Mary talks about her launch and testing the market
- Creating a small community after launching a master course
- How the master course created an impact to its students
- Mary shares a success story from her program
- How this experience opens up a new avenue to reach new people
- Being compassionate to those who come up and ask for help
- The importance of being a good listener
- Creating a journey for people through the Launch Lab
- How the Launch Lab gave Mary clarity
- Understanding the ecosystem of being an entrepreneur
- Using her own techniques to guide people to clarity
- Creating unique solutions of unique situations
[24:52- 30:36] Closing Segment
- What’s next for Mary?
- Developing new workshops
- Writing up strategies
- The beauty of having a mentor to achieve growth
- Connect with our guest. See links below.
- Follow us on social media and leave a review.
- Final words
“I have recognized over the years is that, processing is not always in words.” - Mary Hendra
“I'm doing the right thing, I can help one person. And that's good.” - May Hendra
Download her Transformational Mini Book through at www.tinyurl.com/mkhendra.
SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A FIVE-STAR REVIEW and share this podcast to other growing entrepreneurs!
Get weekly tips on how to create more money and meaning doing work you love and be one of the many growing entrepreneurs in our community. CLICK HERE to join our private Facebook Group!