Manage episode 256665397 series 2342556
Join Rob Moore and Mark Homer as they cover unchartered territory in this exclusive Q&A as they talk about what is affecting us all in this uncertain time.
They talk about the current property market and
- The implications and complications that isolation has
- How to continue trade to keep business going and
- How they are personally navigating through these uneasy times.
This Q&A is ideal if you are worried or just simply intrigued about property, business or how others are handling the current global pandemic
Here are some of your questions and topics this duo has covered:
- Right now, should you be buying a property?
- Will interest rates go negative?
- Should you be considering extending credit from your suppliers?
- Rob and Mark give you their tips and suggestions on overcoming procrastination
- PLUS the secret of Robs coffee order is revealed!
Progressives founders are leading the way to show you it is ok to feel lost and challenged in your business right now and how this year can be a pivotal moment for you and your future. It is all about prioritising and this is definitely one to prioritise as you receive industry insights AND all questions are on the table!
Progressive Podcast Supporter Programme - http://bit.ly/PPsupporter
Life Leveraged Book - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Life-Leverage-Outsource-Everything-Lifestyle/dp/1473640288
Mark Homer LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/markhomer1/?originalSubdomain=uk
Mark Homer Twitter - https://twitter.com/markprogressive?lang=en
ABOUT THE HOST
Mark Homer is an entrepreneur investor. He has worked with investment since he was 15 years old using the laws of wealth! He is a spreadsheet analyst with an impressive following from major publications including BBC Radio, The Wall Street Journal, The Independent, and co-authoring the UK’s best-selling property books. Mark has always looked for the best investment vehicle, and at the end of 2007 with Rob Moore the co-founder of Progressive Property his joint portfolio produced more profit than any of the other investments he’d tried in the last ten years, combined.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.