Manage episode 277258555 series 2342556
Listen in to episode three of a Mark Homer’s brand new mini-series on ‘How To Invest 25k’ for maximum returns. In this episode, Mark and Rob dive into the perfect investments you can make with £25,000. Join in as they cover the top investment strategies and their risks and their returns from property tactics and fundamentals to what industry to start, grow and scale your business in and which investment stocks, shares and trackers you should be adding to your portfolio.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE
How to Perfectly Invest £20,000 | The Best Stocks | Property | Gold & Classic Cars
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SERIES
Watch Live On The Progressive Property YouTube Channel Every Monday At7PM Tiny.cc/PPTV
Listen To Audio Recordings On The Money Podcast bit.ly/moneypodcastitunes
- Property: For £25,000 you can quickly and easily source a buy-to-let property that has an opportunity to add value. Aim to purchase in a cheaper area of the country so that you can roll that capital investment into further single-lets after refinancing.
- Business: A £25,000 investment can enable you to start a number of profitable business models but the ‘sweat-equity’ model whereby you work hard to cut costs and save money, in the beginning, will give you a greater chance of success in the future.
- Shares: £25,000 can easily be put into tracker funds or single equity investments although at a higher risk. It’s a good idea to spread your shares around for minimal risk and maximum return. Investing in the top 10, premium bonds and precious metals can help to diversify your portfolio.
- If £25,000 is all you have you invest, with no contingency but still want to get a maximum return Rent2Rent property investing is the quickest way to generate a monthly passive cashflow. It would be wise to keep £5,000 aside as a backup and seek a JV partner for further property investments
- Starting a business can be the best way to see huge return on your investment but you must build your business with minimum outlaw with a maxim spend on marketing to grow your business and generate clients. eCommerce (Amazon/Shopify), content and informational based business models are growing marketplaces right now.
“Premium bonds can yield you a 3% return”
“There have been some big losses with crowd-funding over the recent years”
“The Steel Daytona is a good investment watch to purchase now that will increase in value in the future”
“It’s critical that you love what you’re putting your money into. You need to want to read, learn and become better at the investment that you make.”
ABOUT THE HOST
Mark has bought, sold or has managed around 1,000 property units for himself, Rob, his family and his investors since 2003. He is a system and spreadsheet geek and has developed a complex, confidential deal analyser system of buying residential, commercial and multi-let properties.
ABOUT THE GUEST
Rob Moore is an author of 9 business books, 5 UK bestsellers, holds 3 world records for public speaking, entrepreneur, property investor, and property educator. Author of the global bestseller "Life Leverage" Host of UK's No.1 business podcast "The Disruptive Entrepreneur."
"If you don't risk anything, you risk everything."
Rob’s official website: https://robmoore.com/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.