Manage episode 328267540 series 2092702
Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and Jessie Suggs discuss what is truly considered an appointment for online sales and the difference between automatic and manual scoring of leads. Plus, Kevin shares stories from his latest Builder 100 trip, the team discusses why builders need to focus on building relationships, and why you should start getting excited about the upcoming Market Proof Awards!
Story Time (1:45)
- Jessie is not only the G.O.A.T. but she also owns 2 goats! She shares why building trust with her goats is similar to online sales teams working with builders.
- Andrew is almost done building the new Market Proof Awards website.
- Kevin shares the latest and greatest from attending the Builder 100, including a few shout-outs to people in the industry.
The Market Proof Marketing Podcast is brought to you in partnership with Opendoor. Opendoor partners with homebuilders across the country in over 2,000 sales offices and has helped help generate more than $2 billion in new construction home sales. Visit Opendoor.com/doyouconvert to learn more about how you can partner with Opendoor.
In the News (32:23)
- The Market Proof Awards are opening soon! Visit marketproofawards.com
- Twitter accepts buyout, giving Elon Musk total control of the company (https://www.theverge.com)
- Instagram is testing pinned grid posts (www.engadget.com)
- NEW-HOME SALES DROP IN MARCH (builderonline.com)
- This agent commissions suit could rock the resi industry (therealdeal.com)
- Adjustable-rate mortgage demand doubles as interest rates hit the highest since 2009 (www.cnbc.com)
Questions? Comments? Email email@example.com or call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.