Manage episode 363201179 series 2106742
How are our clothes connected to confidence? And how does our clothing correlate? Joining me today is personal stylist, Keri Blair. Keri and her team are known as a secret weapon and are trusted advisors to their extensive clientele across the country. She has over 20 years of experience styling executives and high profile clients drawing upon her experience in some of the world’s most dynamic and beautiful cities including New York, Los Angeles, Paris and Milan. Keri's mission is to assist her clients in embracing their appearance every day. By empowering individuals to appreciate their appearance and feel self-assured, content, and genuine on a daily basis, Keri aims to enable them to unlock their potential for a fulfilling life. Today I share our conversation about the correlation between confidence and style, the importance of a strong first impression, our opinions on capsule wardrobes and more…
Links Discussed in This Episode
- Order a Copy of Minimalist Moms: Living and Parenting with Simplicity
- Previous Episodes:
- EP269: Mindset Matters Before You Enter the Closet with Jammie Baker
- EP238: Quality Over Quantity, Curating Your Closet And Embracing The Outfit Repeat with Kristi Soomer
- EP195: Feeling Confident in Your Capsule Wardrobe with Kim Hancher
- EP143: Decluttering Our Closets [Room by Room Series] with Emily Eusanio
- EP164: Minimizing Your Child's Wardrobe with Rachelle Crawford
- Bonus Episode: Body Image: A Simpler Approach with Elizabeth Dall
- American Tall
- Connect with Keri:
- Style Your Dreams with Keri Blair Podcast
- Website yourcuratedstyle.com
- Instagram page @Thestylestudiobykb
- Online Course Name: Your Curated Style
Enjoy this Podcast?
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning into this podcast, then do not hesitate to write a review. You can also share this with your fellow mothers so that they can be inspired to think more and do with less.
Checkout the Minimalist Moms Podcast storefront for recommendations from Diane.
If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Minimalist Moms Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Episode Sponsors |
The Minimalist Moms Podcast would not be possible without the support of weekly sponsors. Choosing brands that I believe in is important to me. I only want to recommend brands that I believe may help you in your daily life. As always, never feel pressured into buying anything. Remember: if you don't need it, it's not a good deal!
- North American Herb and Spice | Use code: MinimalistMoms for 25% off and Try North American Herb and Spice today. Experience the power of nature's most potent healers!
- Armoire | Right now my listeners can give Armoire a try and get up to 50% off their first month, that’s up to $125 OFF! Just visit armoire.style/MINIMALIST
- Earth Breeze | Right now, my listeners can subscribe to Earth Breeze and save 40%! Go to EARTH BREEZE.com/minimalist to get started.
- Liquid IV | Grab 20% off at LiquidIv.com and use code: MINIMALIST at checkout!
* Check out Armoire and use my code MINIMALIST for a great deal: http://www.armoire.style
* Check out Quince: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjVtJG56NKAAxU-N0QIHQf1Bq8QFnoECBwQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.quince.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw15ySPxxJ1v1l0I4qSPAJS5&opi=89978449
* Check out Thrive Market: https://thrivemarket.com/
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/minimalist-moms-podcast2093/exclusive-content
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy