Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 11, 2021 08:17 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 291000362 series 129382
Growing up via a very diverse cultural journey, Kamal Kirpalani, VP Sales & GM Americas at Mirakl, shares some hard learned and honest lessons around mastering the art and science of Sales.
- The e from eCommerce is going away - it’s just Commerce
- Complex deals need executive team involvement including the CEO
- You need to hire a Sales team with diverse superpowers
- Measuring the balance of art and science in a Sales teams performance
- Arriving prepared to solve your customers hard problems
Kamal has an amazing record in sales, and shares his thoughts on how to solve big customer problems, how to get the exec team onboard and finding key superpowers to build your team. Now a senior member of the Mirakl team he shares thoughts on why eCommerce is now just Commerce, what makes a great Marketplace and how the pandemic has accelerated change. Hear who and what he admires, but mostly take away valuable lessons that helped him build the fantastic career he has today.