Manage episode 330252906 series 2970671
Employee retention has become a matter of critical focus in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, as the Great Resignation continues to impact every industry. With insights into key elements that build a workforce for the future and how Aon is advising clients on supporting more resilient and agile employees, today’s guest understands that being Aon United is more important today than ever before.
Innovative solutions to skills shortages, effective rescaling and more valuable employee propositions are all part of the work of Aon’s Human Capital Strategy Lead Marinus van Driel. He has joined this week’s host, Aon’s North America Chief Operations Officer Kevin Johnson, to discuss employee retention and the results from Aon's 2022 Global HR Pulse Survey.
- [1:30] Dreaming about the best elements of Aon’s Human Capital practices.
- [2:40] Three key elements that build a workforce for the future.
- [6:08] Aon’s steps to reimagining a more agile workforce.
- [8:25] Megatrends in skills that are driving employee retention.
- [11:04] Emerging best practices among clients.
- [12:35] Key findings from Aon’s Global HR Pulse Survey.
- [15:49] Marinus reflects on what excites him most about his Aon career.
“Employee resilience is more important now than ever before.” — Marinus van Driel
“Every day we’re having conversations with clients about supporting their employees in better ways.” — Marinus van Driel
“Our goal is to address any of our client’s biggest challenges in relation to retaining talent.” — Marinus van Driel