Manage episode 339043529 series 2528526
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
How do you express your love for a friend, for a family member, and for your partner? Are you expressive with your words? Is it through action? Or do you feel the need to constantly assure the people around you that you love as much as you want to be assured that you’re being loved back?
In this episode of On Purpose, Jay Shetty shares the five love languages we may not be very familiar with that plays a huge role in building relationships and then strengthening them.
For a more in-depth read of Gary Chapman’s book, check out The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:59 How do we create basic connections with others?
- 05:57 The challenges we have love languages
- 10:34 Know everyone’s love language
- 18:25 Love Language #1: Words of affirmation
- 23:24 Love Language #2: Gift-giving
- 26:28 Love Language #3: Spending quality time
- 28:30 Love Language #4: Physical touch
- 30:06 Love Language #5: Acts of service
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!