Manage episode 305562158 series 2352966
This week’s episode 👉: https://www.passionpodcast.com/
Some people fear the thought of being an entrepreneur. We daydream of being our own boss and running our own business, but we just can’t let go of our jobs still. Leslie Zann, the author of “Outrageous Achievements” that became #1 NY Times Bestseller in 20 hours, is going to tell us something mind-blowing! Hear this out: there’s nothing wrong with your skillset, but the problem is in your mindset!
Leslie shares with us the psychology behind the real reason people are afraid to sell and be entrepreneurs. For every Passion Accomplisher out there who wants to sell their expertise to the next level effectively, you have to tune in on this one!
Key points discussed
- Intro (00:00)
- Selling vs. fearing (03:01)
- Get rid of your limitations (07:36)
- The two types of core values (12:18)
- Leverage your job for thought leadership (18:02)
- Work harder on yourself (23:12)
- Be broken, but not beaten (25:14)
- Get Leslie’s best-selling book (29:21)
- Connect with Leslie (34:11)
Get her #1 NY Times Bestseller book, Outrageous Achievement here.
Become a thought leader without quitting your job 👉 https://www.passionpodcast.com/
Be notified when we have a new episode by joining our Passion Accomplished Journal here: www.PassionPodcast.com/email