Manage episode 259728626 series 1319961
Dr. Marc Grossman, a leading holistic optometrist and international bestselling author, inspires us with how we can improve our eye health through an integrative approach.
- It's never too late to improve your eyes!
- A holistic lens through which to appreciate how we can support our eyes
- Our eyes are made of the same stuff as our brains
- Genetics often explains less than 20% of our eye conditions
- Vision therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine, yoga, acupuncture
- The influence on our eyes from stress, emotions, trauma, habits, lifestyle, diet, light (natural versus artificial)
- Eye exercises and other simple things we can do to optimize our health, well-being, lifestyle, and eyes
Dr. Grossman’s latest co-created book is titled Natural Eye Care, Your Guide to Healthy Vision and Healing. Natural Eye Care is a landmark guide written to empower readers of every age to support and preserve healthy vision through the health of the whole body.
Click here for podcast show notes.
Podcast composer: Chris Robertson