Manage episode 307290468 series 1319961
After 14 years of unexplained infertility, Sara Jensen and her husband were shocked to learn that products we use daily—including some products that claim to be "clean" and nontoxic—contain hormone-disrupting chemicals that increase our risks to a long list of things including adverse reproductive outcomes. Motivated by what they learned, they launched their company Hugh and Grace to offer high-performing, natural products.
- Endocrine-disrupting chemicals in consumer products and why even minuscule exposures matter
- Unexplained infertility, IVF, adverse reproductive outcomes
- Sophia's common. sense approach to avoiding toxic or risky products
- Natural wines
- Viewers questions for Sara:
- Body oils
- Safe shaving gels
- Are Hugh and Grace products safe for kids
- What Sara wishes she knew sooner about:
- Unexplained infertility
- Children's products and baby products
- Sara's top 3 tips for Practical Nontoxic Living
FOLLOW HUGH AND GRACE
FOLLOW SOPHIA RUAN GUSHEE
- On Instagram @ruanliving
- On Facebook @ruanliving
- Interested in a fertility detox? Click here for more: Fertility Detox.
Podcast music by Chris Robertson.
Please note: Nothing in this podcast's contents should be interpreted as medical advice.The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This podcast is also not endorsement and Sophia or her entities are affiliate partners.