Manage episode 187454309 series 1319961
Dr. Hugh Taylor is an internationally-recognized expert in female reproductive health. In this podcast, Sophia Ruan Gushée talks to Dr. Taylor about how toxic exposures (including cell phone radiation) may affect reproductive health, like fertility and outcomes of pregnancy and IVF.
Dr. Hugh Taylor is:
- Chair of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive sciences at Yale School of Medicine
- Chief of obstetrics and gynecology at Yale New Haven Hospital
- Active researcher that has been funded continuously by the National Institutes of Health for more than 20 years. He has conducted extensive research in such areas as endometriosis and menopause, and spoken on such topics as how cell phone exposure in utero can damage babies’ brains
- Professor of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive sciences, and of molecular, cellular and development biology at Yale School of Medicine
- Directs The Yale Center for Reproductive Biology
- Even as an international expert in his field, he is a devoted physician who still sees patients, drawing upon the latest research to provide patients with the best evidence-based treatments for such conditions as endometriosis, infertility and menopause
- Dr. Taylor has published more than 200 articles in leading medical journals
- He is the Editor-In-Chief of Reproductive Sciences
Click here for podcast transcript.
For practical nontoxic lifestyle tips, text "DETOX" to 66866