Manage episode 288912487 series 2796924
Okay – so we know Tesla has been trending for years in the electric car space – but I bet you would not have thought there would be a lesson that would be helpful for the Vendor Team. Well, here is a lesson we can learn from a recent insider Threat Attempt at Tesla.
Check out my website www.debrarrichardson.com if you need help cleaning your vendor master file or implementing authentication techniques, internal controls and best practices to prevent fraudulent payments.
Subscribe today to be entered in the subscriber-only monthly drawing to win a free Putting the AP in hAPpy Coffee Mug.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Blog: A Lesson Learned from A 2020 Tesla Insider Threat To Protect Your Vendor Team
- Get ready for that AP Automation project with the 5 Day Vendor Master File Clean-Up.
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqeoffeQu3pSXMV8fUIGNiw
- Vendor Validation Reference List with Resources Links:
- Prevent Fraudulent Payments. Get Your Own Copy of the 3 Step Vendor Setup and Maintenance Process eGuide.
- More Podcasts/Blogs www.debrarrichardson.com
- More ideas? Email me at email@example.com
Music Credit: www.purple-planet.com