Village Global's Venture Stories takes you inside the world of venture capital and technology, featuring enlightening interviews with entrepreneurs, investors and tech industry leaders. The podcast is hosted by Village Global partner and co-founder Erik Torenberg. Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc/podcast for more.
Manage episode 294651796 series 2077163
Brad Van De Walle followed his passion in 2009 when he became a Realtor®. Since then, Brad has brought together several teams of successful, reliable Realtors and talented staff, dedicated to creating the very best real estate experience for their clients.
His ability to connect with people combines with his infectious energy and unique sales approach to make Brad one of the most well connected and well-liked people in the real estate industry.
Brad’s belief in working hard, taking risks, and trying the untried makes him relentless in the pursuit of growth and success for his clients, his business partners, and himself. The motto of Brad’s first real estate team “we sell a house every 3 days, we want yours to be next”, remains true many years later as Brad and his team launch the Infill Hub Group.
- How he learned to walk again in 2018 after landing in the hospital in an accident - and he closed two deals in my hospital bed!
- He runs the Greater YYC Group which through 2020 has been the #1 team in the #1 RE/MAX office in the world
- His team has closed over 500 transactions in 2020, with him personally doing over 100 sides
- The average agent on his team closed 20-30 transactions, almost 5x what the typical agent does
- He made $250K in 2020 alone from first-time homebuyer seminars over Zoom!
- He's an expert when it comes to marketing and selling new construction listings
- His team sold out a 168 unit apartment within 30 days after the builders had tried to sell it on their own for months
We chat about:
- How to help Real Estate agents be super productive
- How to survive and thrive during the COVID Pandemic
- How to build a massive Internet lead-based business
- How to handle any objection a lead can come up with
- How to add new construction to your book of business
- Why online leads DON'T suck - we convert them at a super high level
Connect with Brad:
As you can already tell we have made some changes and a few more are on the way. If you are interested in what we have planned, head over to Patreon.com/REImastermind, and support the show today. Financial contributions are always appreciated along with a LIKE, SHARE, and REVIEW. It really helps us grow and reach more people with this valuable information. See you next time and tell a friend!
LIKE • SHARE • JOIN • REVIEW
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
- You can get RentRedi’s annual plan for only $54 when you use our special code MASTERMIND
- Get Exclusive Content on Patreon! • https://www.patreon.com/reimastermind
- Get $10 and Reduce Your Business Costs by Shopping at AppSumo • https://bit.ly/reiappsumo
- Get $10 Towards Your First Purchase at Drop • https://drop.com/?referer=3DC729
"You can invest 10,000 hours and become an expert or learn from those who have already made that investment." - JD