Village Global's Venture Stories takes you inside the world of venture capital and technology, featuring enlightening interviews with entrepreneurs, investors and tech industry leaders. The podcast is hosted by Village Global partner and co-founder Erik Torenberg. Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc/podcast for more.
Manage episode 294889161 series 2077163
Tony Javier is the owner of an INC 5000 rated Real Estate Investment Company. He has been investing in Real Estate since 2001 and has done close to 1,000 flips. Since Tony has automated his Real Estate Investing business, he concentrates his time on helping Real Estate Investors through his Masterminds, Gap Funding, and TV Program that shows Real Estate investors how to grow their business through TV commercials.
We chat about:
We chat about:
- How to use TV to get motivated sellers to call you
- What shows to target that reach your ideal demographics
- How to get returns on auto-pilot
- Best ways to scale your business
Connect with Tony:
- Website: https://realestatemasterstv.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonyjavier/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tonyejavier
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/realtonyjavier
As you can already tell we have made some changes and a few more are on the way. If you are interested in what we have planned, head over to Patreon.com/REImastermind, and support the show today. Financial contributions are always appreciated along with a LIKE, SHARE, and REVIEW. It really helps us grow and reach more people with this valuable information. See you next time and tell a friend!
LIKE • SHARE • JOIN • REVIEW
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
- You can get RentRedi’s annual plan for only $54 when you use our special code MASTERMIND
- Get Exclusive Content on Patreon! • https://www.patreon.com/reimastermind
- Get $10 and Reduce Your Business Costs by Shopping at AppSumo • https://bit.ly/reiappsumo
- Get $10 Towards Your First Purchase at Drop • https://drop.com/?referer=3DC729
"You can invest 10,000 hours and become an expert or learn from those who have already made that investment." - JD