Village Global's Venture Stories takes you inside the world of venture capital and technology, featuring enlightening interviews with entrepreneurs, investors and tech industry leaders. The podcast is hosted by Village Global partner and co-founder Erik Torenberg. Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc/podcast for more.
Manage episode 296461217 series 2077163
Brandon Cobb is the CEO & Chief Dream Builder At The HouseBuyinGuys based out of Nashville, TN, and does about 40+ transactions a year, mostly rehab with some wholesaling mixed in.
We chat about:
We chat about:
- Rehab systems and processes - The HouseBuyinGuys did a $72,000 renovation in 10 days and filmed the whole thing. See link here: https://vimeo.com/481905701
- Raising private money - Brandon has raised over $3.5 million in private capital and he shows people how to structure this so they never need any more money again.
- Sales process - Brandon's background is in medical device sales and we chat about how he was able to leverage that raining and crush it in Real Estate Investing.
Connect with Brandon
- Website: https://sellmyhomenashville.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandon-cobb-83524a54/
As you can already tell we have made some changes and a few more are on the way. If you are interested in what we have planned, head over to Patreon.com/REImastermind, and support the show today. Financial contributions are always appreciated along with a LIKE, SHARE, and REVIEW. It really helps us grow and reach more people with this valuable information. See you next time and tell a friend!
LIKE • SHARE • JOIN • REVIEW
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
- You can get RentRedi’s annual plan for only $54 when you use our special code MASTERMIND
- Get Exclusive Content on Patreon! • https://www.patreon.com/reimastermind
- Get $10 and Reduce Your Business Costs by Shopping at AppSumo • https://bit.ly/reiappsumo
- Get $10 Towards Your First Purchase at Drop • https://drop.com/?referer=3DC729
"You can invest 10,000 hours and become an expert or learn from those who have already made that investment." - JD