Village Global's Venture Stories takes you inside the world of venture capital and technology, featuring enlightening interviews with entrepreneurs, investors and tech industry leaders. The podcast is hosted by Village Global partner and co-founder Erik Torenberg. Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc/podcast for more.
Manage episode 296640483 series 2077163
Jack Rosenthal is an 18-year-old investor, entrepreneur, and author. One year ago he wrote the book "Teen Investing" which has now become the #2 best-selling book on Teenage Investing on Amazon. I also started the Young Investors Club, LLC (younginvestorsclub.org) which grew from 0 members to over 90 members today and over $120,000 in assets. Lastly, he manages his own investment portfolio as well as the portfolios of a few other investors.
Here's the link to my books: https://bit.ly/JackRosenthal1
We chat about:
- What it's like being an 18-year-old entrepreneur/investor
- His Investment portfolio and what I'm currently investing in
- His latest book "Teen Entrepreneurship" a sequel to my teen investing book
- Starting the Young Investors Club, LLC
As you can already tell we have made some changes and a few more are on the way. If you are interested in what we have planned, head over to Patreon.com/REImastermind, and support the show today. Financial contributions are always appreciated along with a LIKE, SHARE, and REVIEW. It really helps us grow and reach more people with this valuable information. See you next time and tell a friend!
LIKE • SHARE • JOIN • REVIEW
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
- You can get RentRedi’s annual plan for only $54 when you use our special code MASTERMIND
- Get Exclusive Content on Patreon! • https://www.patreon.com/reimastermind
- Get $10 and Reduce Your Business Costs by Shopping at AppSumo • https://bit.ly/reiappsumo
- Get $10 Towards Your First Purchase at Drop • https://drop.com/?referer=3DC729
"You can invest 10,000 hours and become an expert or learn from those who have already made that investment." - JD