How to Increase Income in a Revitalization – A Three-Part Series – Part 3: The Really Big Garage Sale
Manage episode 325576351 series 3043265
One of the most common questions we get in church revitalization is: “How can we get extra funding to help our church? In this three-part series, Kevin and Thom look at three ways to get extra income that are not often utilized by churches. In part 3, they examine the idea of the church having a massive garage sale.
1. Usually one and done (but it doesn’t have to be).
2. Plan and promote extensively.
3. Get as many members involved as possible.
4. Get the community involved.
5. Have a physical garage sale and a digital yard sale.
6. Have a clear and focused purpose.
- 4 Steps to Revitalization – Enter code 4StepsRR to get this resource for $131 (60% off!) through May 7, 2022
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.
The post How to Increase Income in a Revitalization – A Three-Part Series – Part 3: The Really Big Garage Sale appeared first on Church Answers.