Defining Success in a Church Revitalization: A Three-Part Series – Part 1: Four Myths of Church Revitalization Success
Manage episode 330467044 series 1601405
We often hear from church leaders who desire to know exactly what success looks like in a church revitalization. The word “success” is loaded and tends to evoke a lot of emotions. In this three-part series, Mark and Thom provide clarity and guidance about this term. In the first episode, they look at myths of church revitalization success.
1. It’s all about numerical growth.
2. Success is evident when conflict stops.
3. Success means that is easy to pay the bills.
4. The pastor will know when the revitalization is a success
- Introducing Ministry Training and Certification That is Affordable, Accessible, and Attainable. Pre-enrollment is now open at Church Answers University!
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.