How Churches Are Growing in a Post-COVID World – Part 3: Five Specific Actions in Growing Churches in a Post-COVID World
Manage episode 329798598 series 1601405
In this three-part series, Kevin and Thom look at the new research from Church Answers detailing how churches are growing since the pandemic. In this third part, they provide an overview of five of the key actions churches are taking to grow in a post-COVID world.
1. Leading key church members to face reality
2. Developing a rhythm of conversion outreach
3. Moving to more horizontal growth
4. Dealing with remaining toxins
5. Developing a sustainable plan for the long-term (focusing more on the lag action than the lead action)
- Listen to, “How Churches Are Growing in a Post-COVID World – Part 1: The Churches That Are Not Growing”
- Listen to, “How Churches Are Growing in a Post-COVID World – Part 2: The Attitudinal Shift in Growing Churches in a Post-COVID World”
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.